Family & Church Connection
equips churches to equip families to be the primary disciple-makers of children and grandchildren. When it comes to family discipleship, God has designed the church Ephesians 4:12 and the home Deuteronomy 6:7 to work together as a team.
Faith At Home – Family & Church Connection
The Family and Church Connection ministry helps church leaders discover how to make discipleship in the home a thriving force in their congregations. In a 2 to 4 hour on-site meeting, Dr. Mark Smith, Consultant of Family Ministry and Discipleship, will guide your leadership team through four simple action steps.
Family & Church Connection is a:
- Gathering of each ministry leader(staff and/or volunteer) to analyze every program and event offered by your church.
- Creative brainstorming session to discover possible ways to fine-tune all the ministries of your church to be Faith At Home focused.
- Process that strategically identifies your current reality, challenges, critical action steps, and attainable initiatives to make Faith At Home a natural part of each ministry.
- Tool to develop new ways to motivate parents and grandparents to be disciple-makers in their homes.
Motivational tools include:
- Biblical Training
- Development of Take Home Resources
- Identification of Pertinent Testimonies
- Sharing Relevant Statistics
- Leveraging Current Ministry Meetings to Promote Faith At Home.
The goal is to equip you and your staff so you can equip families of your church to be disciple-makers of their homes.