Section 5: Impact & Oneness
Throughout the bible there are reminders that the gospel is for all people. Believers make up a plethora of diverse people, but it is vital to remember that we are united because we share one Father and are one family.
- Ask God to show you how you have been self-focused instead of family of God focused.
- Father, bring pastors and churches together in desperate brokenness over their need for God's mercy.
- Pray that you will live out Romans 12:5 and Ephesians 4:3.
- How has sin caused division among people, and what can true believers do about it? Romans 16:17
- Are you (or your church) welcoming of all kinds of people or do you see divisions that are weakening your witness?
- How can you be more intentional to show the world you have been reconciled to Christ Jesus by the way you unite with others?