Section 2: Impact & Refocus
Do you have a heart that is distracted with the things of the world? Often, we are looking for a quick solution to our moral and spiritual problems instead of devoting ourselves to discipline and focus. Joel 2:12 says to "Turn to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping and with mourning."
- Ask God to refocus your heart to see the needs that exist in your walk with Him.
- Ask for wisdom to make decisions that are aligned to God's will for keeping your life focused on Him.
- Pray for other believers in your life who are distracted.
- How difficult is it to say no to distractions?
- What is your plan of action for refocusing?
- Who can you identify as a mature believing friend who can hold you accountable to keep your focus on what truly matters?