Would you like to use social media more effectively to advance the gospel? Here you will find several helpful tools and resources for you and your church.
"The Lord God has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary..." Isaiah 50:4
10 reasons to use social media:
- To encourage and build up one another in the Lord
- To bring hope to a hurting world
- To extend grace in a loving manner to those who are blind
- To stay connected with those we would be unlikely to reach otherwise
- To stay connected to our local church body
- To have a (private) prayer group
- To send a private message (PM) of encouragement to a friend
- To be wise with our words
- To be an ambassador for Jesus Christ
- To strive for #redeemingsocialmedia for the advancement of the gospel
Social Media Tools
By "Liking" the NC Baptist Facebook page you will receive updates from the Convention via Facebook. Share our Facebook page with all your friends to encourage more participation, or send your friends a recommendation to like the Convention Facebook page.