There are currently no events.
offers a variety of summer ministry opportunities in several work areas. Spending a summer at Caswell is more than life on the beach – it's engaging in Christian servanthood.
Every summer more than 9,000 teenagers and adults travel 30 miles south of Wilmington to the North Carolina Baptist Assembly at Fort Caswell, a coastal retreat and conference center. The campers come to "Caswell", where they encounter God in a real way as they are surrounded by an environment that seeks to show them that God loves them right where they are.
- Cafeteria (14 positions)
- Housekeeping Supervisors (8 positions)
- Housekeeping Assistants (2 positions)
- Lifeguards (9 positions) (appropriate certification is required)
- Guest Services (4 positions)
- Recreation (5 positions)
- Retail Services (6 positions) (experience is a plus)
- Camp Seabreeze (8 positions)
- Coastal Explorers (4 positions)
- Grounds Crew (2 positions)
- Warehouse (3 positions)
Servant Leadership Positions
Servant Leadership positions require former staff experience
- 2 Men's Positions
- 2 Women's Positions
NC Baptist Assembly at Fort Caswell / fortcaswell.com / (910) 278-9501