There are currently no events.
Camp Mundo Vista
is looking for mature Christian young women to serve on staff who have a passion for making Christ known and have a love for children.
Camp Mundo Vista, located near Asheboro, N.C., is owned and operated by the Woman's Missionary Union of North Carolina. The program at Mundo Vista includes a variety of activities: hearing from missionaries; learning about missions; Bible study; swimming; recreational activities; crafts; nature; mission projects; and worship. The staff who serve at Mundo Vista have a vital role in sharing Christ’s love to every camper that comes throughout the summer and in leading the campers to be on mission!
- Assistant Director: Assist in directing all aspects of the camp programs.
- Unit Directors (4): Supervise staffers and individual campers.
- Cabin Leaders (16): Responsible for 10-12 campers weekly, including teaching Bible studies, leading in cabin activities and guiding individual campers. Must be a mature, committed college-age Christian.
- Cabin Leaders in Training (5): Will work under the supervision of unit director and will assist cabin leaders with cabin and unit responsibilities. Must be a mature, committed Christian who has completed her junior or senior year in high school.
Other Support Staff
These positions may be combined with others, depending on the qualifications of applicants.
- Lifeguards (must be Red Cross certified)
- Worship Leaders
- Canteen/Shirt Store Manager
- Missions Coordinator
- Audiovisual Coordinator
Staff salaries range from $155-$225 per week.
Pre-camp training TBD. This training is required for all staff. The first day of camp TBD..